Information We Collect
When you visit and look through our website, place your orders, sign up, or log in, here is the information we may collect:
- Your contact details such as your name, home address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Your order details, including whatever you mention, when you fill out your order form as well as your payment details when you proceed to the payment stage of the ordering process.
- The details of your visit to our website, which includes the information that is collected by our server automatically, e.g: the access time, the browser type and operating system, IP address, etc.
- The details of our communication, which includes any information you provide us with when you contact our customer support team to clear up your questions, solve any possible problem, or give us feedback.
How We Use Your Information
Here are the ways we can use the information we have collected from you:
- To get in contact with you, get feedback, and improve our service. This includes the ordering process, the user experience on the website itself, and the quality of our customer support.
- To handle the transaction processing. It is important to note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred by any means to other companies for any reason except providing you with the services or products that you purchased.
- To send informational e-mails, which includes information about our company’s updates, novelties on the website, related services or products, as well as information about the processing of your order. For example, notifications when it has gone through a particular stage and proceeded to the next one.
When you visit and use our Website, we ensure that you retain the following users’ rights secured by the data protection law:
- Access. You have the right to access your data, learn if and how it is being processed by us, and receive a copy of the information that is under processing.
- Verification and rectification. You have the right to ask the team to verify the accuracy of the information we’ve collected from you, as well as the right to ask us to correct or update it.
- Erasure. Under certain circumstances, the users of our Website have the right to request their private information to be deleted without delay. Some of such circumstances include the occasions when a user withdraws consent; when the private information is no longer needed for the purposes for which we’ve collected it; when the collected data was processed unlawfully; etc.
- Restriction of information processing. On some occasions, you have the right to restrict our Website to process personal information. If you use this right, our Website is obliged to stop processing your information for any purposes other than storing your data.
- Objection to processing. Users have the right to object to the processing of their private information by our Website in case the processing was unlawful or otherwise violated your consent, for example, if your data was processed for direct marketing, statistical, or scientific research purposes. However, the objection is not applicable in cases when the processing is necessary and our team can demonstrate legitimate reasons for that.
- Data portability. The users of this Website retain the right to receive their data in a format that is well-structured, readable for a machine, and commonly used. Also, if technically possible, users have the right to ask our team to transfer their information to another controller.
- Complaint. You always keep the right to lodge an official complaint to a competent supervisory authority responsible for data protection in case you consider that the processing of your personal information by our Website was unlawful and has violated data protection laws.
- Our team retains the right to renew this privacy statement occasionally by updating the version of the policy on our Website.
- The team of our Website may inform you of any considerable changes to this privacy statement via email or using the private messaging system featured on the site.
This policy shall apply exclusively to this Website unless otherwise is indicated in this privacy statement.
Personal Data Deletion Request
In order to delete data that has been collected on the website, you need to fill out the Personal Data Deletion Request and send it to the email: [email protected] In the request, you need to state your full legal name, address, phone number, email that was used to sign up on the website to identify your account. You need to provide a reason as to why you want your data deleted and a list of the information that you are specifically aware of that the company processes and retains. If you need all the data you are unaware of deleted from the system, you need to state it in the official letter as well.
All users can choose to be notified by their browsers about each time a cookie file is sent. Also, they can turn off the cookies via browser settings. After this, however, there may be some features and functions on our website that will be limited or unavailable. You will be able to place orders regardless.
homework-helponline.com never shares, sells, or transfers by other means to outside parties any of your personal information. However, this does not include the third parties that we cooperate with in running our website and providing you with the services or products you order online. This is possible, though, only if those parties also agree never to disclose any information about our customers and visitors that they receive from us.
When providing you with some additional information, our website may contain links to websites of other companies and organisations. When following these links, we may offer or recommend for you to inquire about the use of other services and products, or we may mention them. However, we do not take any responsibility for the content provided by the third party links. These websites have separate privacy policies, terms, and conditions. Yet, we are trying to protect you in the best possible way, so you are always welcome to report a problem with the third party links if you encounter any, and we will do our best to help you solve it.
Changes and Developments